To All Enrolled Members of The Green Party of New York County(Manhattan):
Please be advised that the Green Party of New York County will be meeting on Thursday, October 15, 2020, 7:00 - 8:30pm, via the Zoom videoconference application. Please RSVP to email@example.com to receive the Zoom login and/or phone number to participate.
The meeting is being called, pursuant to Section 4.3.1 of The Green Party of New York County By-laws which state, in part: "GPNYCO County Organization meetings will be scheduled at least once every calendar year. Meetings must be announced no later than ten (10) days prior to the date of such meeting."
Among the items of business on the agenda will be:
- Reports from the Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer
- Presidential campaign of Green Party nominees Howie Hawkins and Angela Walker
- Update on the Green Party of New York’s fight to retain its ballot access
- Reportback from September 26 State Committee Meeting
- Building the Green Party of New York County and Engagement with the State Party (including participation on committees of the state party)
PLEASE NOTE: Meetings of the Green Party of New York County are public meetings. Individuals who are not registered Greens in New York County and/or who do not reside in New York County are welcome to attend the meeting as observers.
Please RSVP at your earliest convenience, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you can and/or will attend this important meeting for Greens in New York County. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chris Archer at 917-438-8252.
We look forward to seeing you on October 15.
Chris Archer, Chair
Claudia Flanagan, Secretary
Jim McCabe, Treasurer
- October 15, 2020 at 7pm – 8:30pm
- Zoom meeting